Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Parties

Today both Grey and Ella had Valentines parties at their schools. Grey picked out Tron Valentines and we made some rice krispie treats to go with them. Ella had Hello Kitty valentines and she loved them! I took off from work early to go and enjoyed attending with them. Greys class had crafts, games, and treats. He has a little girlfriend right now and I confess I don't know what to think about that! It's very cute and sweet but at the same time he says other kids make fun of him for having a girlfriend so that makes me sad. But, I enjoyed seeing her, although Grey wouldn't let me talk to her! Too funny! Here are some pictures of his party.















After Greys party we went to Ellas school for her party. I am so impressed with her teacher! They had a sub today so honestly, lots of 2 yr olds, plus sub, plus candy should have equaled chaos. It did not! She had those kids so well behaved! I did not get any pictures of Ellas party tho, unfortunately. But, overall, I enjoyed being able to attend the last party of the school year. Sniff, sniff. Let me wipe away my tears. Grey is going to be a 2nd grader before I know it!!!

No comments: