Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Starting Feb 1st my husband has left me little candies every morning with a sweet note. This has been especially fun for me because he has never been the Valentines type.



So I've enjoyed waking up each day to see what my little treat might say. We were also able to enjoy a double date this weekend and had a fun dinner out and games with our besties. It's always nice to have an adult night out!

On valentines morning I woke up early to make a special breakfast.



Grey was NOT a fan, however, because they were pink. "Mommmm. I can't eat those. They are for a girl." He can be such a turkey! And I made a super yummy dinner and dessert.






We ended the night with more chocolates, flowers, and stuffed animals. Overall, I think we had a really nice day!

1 comment:

Remi Rae Callister said...

You have adorable kids! what a cute blog you have!
Check out and follow my baby blog!
www.sassymia.blogspot.com