Sunday, December 05, 2010

Santa Baby

This year I did a family photo session at the Gaylord Texan. It is an awesome place! So we decided to go see Santa there. The decorations are amazing and they have some fun activities for the kids! We visited with Santa, Grey got to go tubing down a snow hill, and we turned ourselves into elves to visit the North Pole!













Ella wasn't really sure about Santa so we had to take a family picture with Old Saint Nick.


















We had a blast and I would highly recommend going to the Gaylord for some Christmas cheer!



Someone was exhausted after we were done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://theknausshouse.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Emily
epattereson@Primroseschools.com