Friday, December 10, 2010

polar express

IMG_2018 IMG_2021 IMG_2022

Today was Polar Express day at Greys school as well as Billys office Christmas party.  First off, let me document a little about the first picture.  Last week was the holiday store at Greys school.  He was so excited about his purchases and wanted us to open them right away.  I got a pretty little note pad, and Billy got a Christmas tie.  Grey also got himself a bakugon (lol!).  But Grey was so excited about that tie for Billy!  And what was funny was that it was a child size tie.  Grey wanted Billy to wear it, and I just casually mentioned maybe Billy could wear it to his company Christmas party!  LOL!  So, on the morning of Polar Express, Grey was so thrilled to see that his Daddy wore the tie!  I took a long lunch today and brought Grey McDonalds at school.  He was thrilled to see me and I loved being able to see him in the middle of the day!  He had a great day and really enjoyed getting to wear his jammies all day at school!

No comments: