Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day:
Greys school had a really sweet Mothers Day tea. I got to 1) sleep in, 2) have a fun breakfast with my sweet boy, and 3) got presents. How can you beat that??? The tea was really cute and the teachers put on a good breakfast for all us mommies. We had a light breakfast of juice, muffins, and fruit. Each mom had a crown that their child made and we had to wear. Then there were presents on the table for each mom with an apron the kids had painted. Grey was oh-so-proud of his apron and the crown. He was so excited to see me wear it and told me all about the colors he used, the jewels he put on it. It was so wonderful to spend this morning with him! On the real Mothers Day, we had a very nice, relaxing day of church, lunch out, and then my most favorite part - I got to take a nap!!!!!!!! Can't beat that! Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

No comments: