Saturday, May 24, 2008

11th Anniversary:






This was our 11th anniversary, and what better way to celebrate than to check in on our newest addition? A very close friend has a clinic (http://www.storkvision.com/) and did the ultrasound for us! It's still pretty early but we are happy to expect a GIRL!!! Grey got to go and see her moving around and kicking, and even yawning! It was a wonderful experience, and if you are expecting and in the DFW area, I would definitely recommend Shelley at StorkVision (tell her I sent you!). After our most wonderful treat, we took Grey to a movie and had dinner out as a family. It was a wonderful anniversary, and I'm looking forward to 11 more!

2 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

Congrats on the baby girl news!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and your family. You are going to have the most adorable little girl. Now you get to decorate a girlie nursery. What fun! You will continue to be in my prayers.