Sunday, June 11, 2006

No new pictures this weekend. Billy has been busy with work the past week and weekend, so it's been me and Grey just hanging out. On Saturday I went to Joanns and got the fabric to start my curtains. I got the curtains done for my kitchen and will start on the ones for my living room next week. I also got to pick two peppers off my pepper plant Saturday, so I am excited about that. For those of you that have known me longest - yes I am sewing and gardening ( I know you had to re-read that just to make sure!). I'm becoming quite the Suzy Homemaker. :) Anyway, sewing and gardening on Saturday. On Sunday, I'm back to teaching Grey's class at church and that is fun. I really like being involved in what he is doing and learning. Then after church we went to Greys Grammas house for lunch and fun time in the pool. It was a fun afternoon to wrap up a light, easy, fun weekend! Sorry, I've become a blog slacker! I'll add more pictures sometime soon.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Sounds like you are the "happy homemaker". I look forward to seeing pictures of all of your projects.