Sunday, June 18, 2006






Here are some pictures of our Saturday afternoon. Most of the weekend was spent around the house doing chores that have been put off until the weekend. I sewed more curtains, Billy worked on the yard, Grey played. Billy had a good Fathers Day, I think. We grilled out yummy fajitas. Grey made him a gift at school, so that was fun to watch Billy open, because I had no idea what it was going to be. And I got him some much needed garage stuff. Overall, he seemed pleased with his special day. And we went to JoAnns Fabrics on Fathers Day. Nothing a dad enjoys more than hanging out in a craft store on his special day!! But, he was a great sport about it!! We had a busy weekend and got alot done. I just wish we would have gotten more rain from the storm Dallas had. Lots of thunder and lightening, but very little rain!

No comments: