Monday, November 09, 2009

Grey Cuts His Hair


First off, please excuse the quality of these pictures....camera phone used here! Anyway, I got a text from the babysitter with picture attached. Grey decided he needed to "straighten" his hair. The problem is that he was sooooooo proud of this. The babysitter told Grey he was going to get in trouble, and Grey assured her that "It looks ggggoooooooooooddddddd!!! My momma will be proud!". Um, no. Not so much, Grey. I wish I could say the picture was worse than the cut, but I'm afraid I can't. The picture does not do it one bit of justice. It was terrible. Down to the scalp in several areas. So, Billy came home and took him to Sports Clips. They had to buzz Grey. It's OK. I know it will grow back. Someday. Soon. And thankfully he didn't "straighten" Ella's hair.

1 comment:

Beth said...

He is still sooooo cute :-)