Tuesday, May 05, 2009

6 Months

Ella is 6 months! In honor of her 6 months, here are 6 of her favorite things.

1) Her play mat. Ella loves to roll around, chew, and bat at the toys on this little thing!


2) Bananas. We have added bananas to her rice cereal and to her oatmeal and now she refuses to eat plain rice cereal or plain oatmeal! She loves her some 'nanas!
3) Nuks. These are most important. I didn't realize she had a favorite paci until I lost all my nuks. I tried to give her different pacis, but she would not take them! Ella is definitely a Nuk girl!




4) Sweet Peace Baby Soothing Center. Ella loves this. We have it set up next to our dinner table, so when we sit down for dinner, we put her in there. She plays with the toys and talks to herself in the mirror. She just loves it!




5) Bumbo. I keep this set up on the desk so she can sit next to me while I work. She just loves being able to sit up so comfy!




6) Jumper. Oh boy! Ella absolutely loves this! We have this set up by the window and she most especially loves watching Grey play outside while she bounces.



So, there is some info on our sweet baby girl. I can't believe Grey is 5 and Ella is 6 months! Time flies!


No comments: