Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Ella is now one week old. Sometimes I still can't believe I'm not pregnant! She is wonderful. She is sleeping pretty well, typically she gets a feeding at 10:30 and is out from 11pm to 4am, but then is fairly alert from 4am to 7am, then dozes again from 7:30am to 9ish. So, we are getting some sleep. Grey is still completely in love with his sister. He loves being a big brother and wants to give her hugs and kisses all the time. But, he also keeps asking when she will grow up to play. I hope he doesn't get too tired of her being a baby too quickly!

4 comments:

Beth said...

She is soooo sweet! I love this picture! My favorite part of bringing the younger ones home was watching great sibling friendships start.... before you know it she will be running after her Big brother ;-)

Kristen OQ said...

What a pretty baby girl! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

What a gorgeous picture of a beautiful baby! Did you take the picture? I hope you are getting some rest!

Jamie said...

Oh Amber, she is just perfect! I'm so happy for y'all and I'm glad to see that Grey is adjusting well. Congratulations again! We can't wait to meet sweet little Ella.