Friday, October 17, 2008

Dr update:
I went to the Dr today. All is well. But, I've been experiencing contractions all week. Really thought I was moving in the right direction, so I go to the Dr expecting/hoping to hear I was just about ready to have this baby. Instead.... no dilation, no effacement,no nothing. I asked how much longer and she casually says "at least 2 weeks". I tried to not cry.

The good side... the baby looks great. She is still a girl. She is about 6lbs now. She has dropped, and the Dr thinks I should have an easier labor this time around (and I hate to brag, but Grey was pretty easy). Other good points include more time to get ready, more time to finish up and get work ready for someone else, more work time = more sick time = more paid time off. So, lots of reasons to be thankful.

But still... I'm so ready to be done being pregnant! And, no, you don't get to see pictures of me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

the best comment was "she is still a girl." HAHA!!!!

I felt the same way with baby number 4 {since the first 3 were boys!}