Monday, March 31, 2008





Yes, my friends, I am pregnant. About 8 1/2 weeks to be exact. So, if anyone out there as wondered why I am slacking, I have a legitimate excuse. So far, the morning sickness and fatigue have been much worse, but I'm hoping those will subside soon! Tentative due date is Nov 5, but my doctor thinks it may be a bit earlier. Her words were that my uterus just runs out of room! Her goal is after Oct 31, but probably before the 11/5 date. I'm feeling boy vibes, but sure wouldn't mind a little girl to round out our family. Either way we will be blessed. So, hopefully I'll be back to the land of the living soon. For now, me and my couch have become best friends.

6 comments:

Traci said...

AMBER!!! I am so excited for y'all! That is great news!! I can't wait to talk to you in person! How are you feeling?

Stephanie said...

YEA!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Maybe he or she won't be grown by the time we make it home! Hope everything goes well and that you're not too sick. Take care. We'll be praying for you and Baby Knauss.

Erica said...

YEA! Congratulations!! I am so excited for your new blessing...you will all be in our prayers:)

Jamie said...

Congratulations! Hopefully we will still get to see you this summer if you are able to travel in August. Keep us posted!
Jamie

Tyne said...

Hey Amber, thanks for stopping by my blog, and congrats on the pregnancy. Are you trying to keep up with me and Tomi? See you at camp mtg. tyne

Kristen OQ said...

How exciting! Congratulations to your family.

Hope you are starting to feel better soon.