Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We just got back from Copper Mountain, Colorado and had a great time. We got to spend time with some of our closest friends from college - my how times have changed! We had 6 adults and 6 kids!!! But it was an absolute blast. I'll add pictures later but wanted to share these videos first.

This is a video of Grey after his day at Snowboarding School, or Ride School, as they call it. His teacher said he did good, but got bored quickly and moved on to playing in the snow, sledding, and other winter activities. She said he went down the run twice and got the concept, had good balance and coordination. We didn't know how well he'd do on his own.



This is a video of Grey our 2nd day of skiing. This was a day that we spent together as a family and stayed together on the runs. Grey did great. He had a few spills (see below) but got back up and went again!




This is the last video I got of Grey. He did so great and we are so proud of him. I can't believe how much he learned with just a few runs in the school, but he really got the hang of it!

2 comments:

Amy Smith said...

I cannot believe that he was able to snowboard like that. That was the most adorable thing ever. How did you get you video on you blog? I need to learn how to do that. I hope that you guys are doing well, you all look great.

Stephanie said...

Wow! I love that you posted video of Gray! He did great! Hope you had a fun time!