Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm so far behind in blogging. So much has been going on. Billy and I had our 10th wedding anniversary. We are planning a family trip to Disney World this fall to celebrate. It's been a great 10 years, marked with the highest of highs (having Grey) and the lowest of lows (losing Billys Dad), but we've stood strong together and I wouldn't change that. Billy and I married young, so we will get the joy of growing up together and celebrating many events together!

Grey is keeping us busy, as always. He is so fun and such a joy to us. He is really in to singing and goes everywhere singing his songs and playing. I love hearing him and knowing that he is happy enough to sing all day. He is a great boy and we are so lucky to have him.

Last weekend we went out to Kerrville to visit my Gramma. It was a great time. Grey got to ride the "tractor" (riding lawnmower) and throw rocks in the creek. We had a ton of rain over the weekend and the creek was really up and flowing. Grey had a blast playing there. I got in some great time with my Gramma and learned a family recipe that has not been written down, so got that preserved. I also was able to work on sewing some and with my Grammas help made a really cute skirt (if I do say so myself). So, while the boys were busy outside, the girls were busy inside and it was all around a wonderful weekend that I will cherish.

1 comment:

Kristen OQ said...

We are going to Disney this fall too (right after Labor Day). When is your trip planned? The boys are going crazy already asking if it is almost the day to go yet...guess we should have waited to tell them until closer to Sept. Oops!