Sunday, April 02, 2006






This weekend we finally moved Grey into a big boy bed. Grey had figured out how to crawl out a while back, but he forgot about it for a while there. And then, the same week Billy went to London, and I was left with a boy who crawled out of bed repeatedly! It was lots of fun when the house alarm went off at 5:45 in the morning when Grey let himself out into the garage. Or at about 5:45 another morning when a little hand touched my face and said "Hi Mama, Hi". Then I made the mistake of seeing HOW Grey was climbing out of the crib - he just kinda army rolls over the top and by sheer luck lands on his feet. Or at least I think he lands on his feet - he never cried out or anything. Anyway, after seeing that, I decided Grey needed to be in a big boy bed. If we were going to fight the fight of getting out of bed, I'd like to do it with him several feet closer to the ground. So, here are a few pictures of Grey's new bed and Grey helping us put it together!!!

No comments: